Friday, March 5, 2010

Telling lies with integrity



Many people telling lies with integrity especially the children because they feared to tell the truth. The truth is sometimes bitter and sometimes disaster. But what happen if we hiding the truth; It is better or maybe in a while things will become worse; should lie; Sometimes I tried to hide the truth with various excuses and lies. But what happened at the end; I was just telling then many lied about this issue. I did not want to tell the truth because I was frightened. At the end and could not bear the truth reveal. From that day I lost my best friend. And I was thought why I did not tell the truth from the beginning. Since, I lost the only friend who was my best friend. From that day I did not tell more lies. Lies are not good. It is better to tell the truth and let this truth to hurt sometimes. This course moved me particularly because she remembered my own lies. We must learn to tell the truth as much bitter is. The truth is very important in relationships between people.

No comments:

Post a Comment